by LucidOne, published
This is inspired by these hand cut paper snow flakes
If SOPA becomes law, they will use things like this to censor all of thingiverse and the internet. http://boingboing.net/2011/12/15/get-your-war-on-vs-sopa.html
Lest you think this is impossible, remember how George Lucas treats the word droid as if it is his personal property.
This design is optimized for glow in the dark ABS but you could probably also laser cut it.
Note: printer is down for repairs so a picture of a printed version will have to wait until tomorrow.
2) use fishing line to allow it to be used as a decorative ornament.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Star Flake by LucidOne is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure LucidOne would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).