Nested Pencil Case
by Gyrobot, published
A nested pencil case, which locks using a pencil.
A ruler that can make more rulers out of pencils.
A pencil top connector, to construct geodesic shapes out of pencils.
We like pencils!!!
EDIT 14/09/13 : Enlarged pencil case loops and replaced stl.
- 2 x Pencil Case Halves.
- Cable tie or PLA rivet together.
- 2 x Rulers to make a press mould.
- Insert pencil, press together in a vice and viola, a pencil ruler.
- Zillions of Pencil Connectors (and pencils) to make a massive moonbase alpha.
- Scale up or down to achieve correct fit around pencil.
All based on a standard pencil 7mmA/F x 190mm long.