Nested Pencil Case
by Gyrobot, published
A nested pencil case, which locks using a pencil.
A ruler that can make more rulers out of pencils.
A pencil top connector, to construct geodesic shapes out of pencils.
We like pencils!!!
EDIT 14/09/13 : Enlarged pencil case loops and replaced stl.
- 2 x Pencil Case Halves.
- Cable tie or PLA rivet together.
- 2 x Rulers to make a press mould.
- Insert pencil, press together in a vice and viola, a pencil ruler.
- Zillions of Pencil Connectors (and pencils) to make a massive moonbase alpha.
- Scale up or down to achieve correct fit around pencil.
All based on a standard pencil 7mmA/F x 190mm long.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Nested Pencil Case by Gyrobot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Gyrobot a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Gyrobot would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).