Mobius 3D FPV Cam
by RCConcepts, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
**Update: Added Walk-thru + Demo video (apologies this comes as a double-post)
The Mobius camera is a popular camera for hobbyists. This is a conversion kit to turn your Mobius camera into a 3D-stereoscopic camera for mounting on a FPV Racer (First-person view quad-copter) or an Aerial Photography RC Aircraft for filming 3D aerial videos. The AUW is 70g which means you could mount it on a standard Go-Pro camera gimbal too. :)
To complete the conversion, you will need:
- Mobius Camera (from Hobbyking, etc)
- Stereoscopic 3D vision lens for smart phone (from Aliexpress)
- 12mm lens with 53deg FOV (from Aliexpress)
- 3M double-sided tape
- Super glue
- A mini hand-saw or Dremel rotary tool (for cutting plastic)
- Video tutorial coming soon
Tools & Utilities Apps
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Mobius 3D FPV Cam by RCConcepts is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RCConcepts a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RCConcepts would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).