Loading

NooElec Ham It Up Upconverter SDR Case

by tdeagan, published

NooElec Ham It Up Upconverter SDR Case by tdeagan Sep 13, 2013

Description

This is a case for the NooElec Ham It Up Upconverter for SDR radios (http://www.nooelec.com/store/software-defined-radio/sdr-accessories/ham-it-up-v1-0-rf-upconverter-for-software-defined-radio.html#.UjJ60sbbN8E) OpenSCAD file included.

Wrapping it in tinfoil (touching the ground on the USB,) may be a useful enhancement.

Recent Comments

view all

Thanks for the design. I'm going to take it to work and get one printed to test it out.

So why don't you sell these? I just loaded the images onto shapeways and they want like 50 dollars for both the upper and lower case? That seem expensive? Or am I just cheap?

Excellent! I was just going to finally get around to making a case after 6 months and you saved me the trouble. Thanks very much! Time to play with SDR again I think :) Cheers

More from Electronics

view more

Makes

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

aarenj on Feb 4, 2014 said:

Thanks for the design. I'm going to take it to work and get one printed to test it out.

aa6rv on Jan 21, 2014 said:

So why don't you sell these? I just loaded the images onto shapeways and they want like 50 dollars for both the upper and lower case? That seem expensive? Or am I just cheap?

EricWilliam on Jan 2, 2014 said:

Excellent! I was just going to finally get around to making a case after 6 months and you saved me the trouble. Thanks very much! Time to play with SDR again I think :) Cheers

cerberus333 on Sep 23, 2013 said:

Are you a amatuer radio operator? (N1GTS here)

tdeagan on Sep 23, 2013 said:

KC5QFG out of Austin, TX :-) Not very active, but I _love_ the gear!

Top