50% printed Loom (Textile mill)
by eried, published
Want to make your own clothes? Have a Makerbot? :)
This is a design from a chilean designer called Mauricio Rojas, design is called "Telar para Valentina". I (my makerbot) made the plastic parts. This is a work in progress (soon I will add the details for the wood)
I used aprox 1 lb. of white abs 3 mm plastic (pieces printed in 30% fill). About 4 days of printing (20 hours). The big parts (regletal.stl) require a very nice calibrated machine, this is why I used: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:14174 to achieve outstanding quality!
1) Print 20 regletasmall2.stl (10 times this file)
2) Print 10 regletal.stl
3) Print 2 gotaengrane_fixed.stl
4) Print 8 thumb screw http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:11848
5) Details for the wood: (pending)
6) Assembly: (pending)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
50% printed Loom (Textile mill) by eried is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure eried would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).