Business Card Gun
by potatono, published
A launcher for business cards, playing cards and metro cards. Highly effective and dangerous.
- Laser cut the design into 3/16"-1/4" wood or acrylic. Wood seems to work best. You may have to adjust the drawing slightly for your material.
- Attach the slotted top piece to the handle. You may want to use some glue, but it's not required.
- Thread a rubber band through the two small slots and knot it
- Wrap the rubber band around a business card at about a third of the way in
- Pull the rubber band back so that it lines up with the pointed end of the gun
- Make sure you don't point at anyone's eyes!
- Let go of the rubber band to fire!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Download All Files (6 kb zip file)