Business Card Gun
by potatono, published
A launcher for business cards, playing cards and metro cards. Highly effective and dangerous.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
- Laser cut the design into 3/16"-1/4" wood or acrylic. Wood seems to work best. You may have to adjust the drawing slightly for your material.
- Attach the slotted top piece to the handle. You may want to use some glue, but it's not required.
- Thread a rubber band through the two small slots and knot it
- Wrap the rubber band around a business card at about a third of the way in
- Pull the rubber band back so that it lines up with the pointed end of the gun
- Make sure you don't point at anyone's eyes!
- Let go of the rubber band to fire!
Download All Files (6 kb zip file)