Business Card Gun
by potatono, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A launcher for business cards, playing cards and metro cards. Highly effective and dangerous.
- Laser cut the design into 3/16"-1/4" wood or acrylic. Wood seems to work best. You may have to adjust the drawing slightly for your material.
- Attach the slotted top piece to the handle. You may want to use some glue, but it's not required.
- Thread a rubber band through the two small slots and knot it
- Wrap the rubber band around a business card at about a third of the way in
- Pull the rubber band back so that it lines up with the pointed end of the gun
- Make sure you don't point at anyone's eyes!
- Let go of the rubber band to fire!
Business Card Gun by potatono is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving potatono a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure potatono would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).