The Coiler [motor version] (for clapton, juggernaut and twisted coils) - Vape Mod
by mc0676, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is the final version of The Coiler (i hope !).
After belt edition (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1611185) and the gear edition (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1613771) i decide to develope a motor version using a 12v motor with gear reduction.
With this u can do:
- a classic clapton coil;
- a juggernaut coil;
- a twister coil (using on the right side the wire_gear_dx_for_twisting.stl).
About the print STL named with _x2 final u have to print double.
To mount u need:
- some self-tapping A2 DIN7982 screw 3.5x16 (these are very standard !) to assembly the frame;
- 2x M3x15 (with nuts) for crankshaft;
- 2x M3x10 for wire fixing;
- 1x M3x15 for knob mounting;
- 1x M3x10 headless screw for motor gear;
- 2x M1.6x6 or M1.6x8 to fixing the motor;
About the circuit i chosed the PMW TE234.
The motor is called 12GAN20 and there're two kind: 100 and 300 RPM.
Probably with the PWM the 300 RPM is the best way.
About circuit and motor some hopefull link:
- motor 100 rpm http://fave.co/2boGGIX or http://fave.co/2bsiyZ4
- motor 300 rpm http://fave.co/2boI4Lq or http://fave.co/2boH5uR
- pwm http://fave.co/2boGYPP
Update 27/06/2016 - Released
To fix it u need 4x M3x10-12 mm.
The other parts are the same.
This version of circuit box is for another king of circuit.
This version is biggest then other, it cost the same, and it's called "PWM DC 6V 12V 24V 28V 3A Motor Speed Control Switch Controller".
U fint it on ebay or amazon.
One link http://fave.co/2bsjEUA or http://fave.co/2boH9eg
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
The Coiler [motor version] (for clapton, juggernaut and twisted coils) - Vape Mod by mc0676 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving mc0676 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure mc0676 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).