by timogiles, published
Say hello to the 6 Packer, the awesomest way to transport your glass bottled beverage of choice. The 6 Packer is constructed of 3/16" thick laser cut ply wood and assembled with 4-40 1/2" screws and nuts. The bottle holes will accept anything from the run of the mill long neck bottles to IBCs to short chubby craft beer bottles.
The 6 Packer was designed with openscad and is completely parametric. You can change material thickness, bottle diameter, fastener size, hand grip size re-render and cut out using your favorite laser cutter!
What's that? You don't have a laser cutter? You can purchase a 6 packer directly from me over at Etsy. timogiles.etsy.com Enjoy!
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Tweak the OpenSCAD file to your exact specifications
- Export from OpenSCAD as a DXF.
- note that DXFs inherently have no units. The .scad file is designed in mils (1/1000 inch)
- Import DXF into Inkscape
- scale by .0254 to get the dimension correct on import
- Prep & send to your laser cutter
- Put all the pieces together
- Smile with delight at your creation.
You can see my full step by step assembly instructions here: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B5Ww9u9XXvipZGRmNDEwYWItN2Q4OS00Mjk1LTg1MGEtNDVmNjIxY2E1ZmFl
If you want to buy one directly from me, check timogiles.etsy.com. If you don't see a 6 Packer listed check back soon. I only put them up for sale once they are ready to ship to keep me from getting behind on orders.