Bracket for 8x10x10 slide bushings (zip-tie mount)
by byteborg, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Alternative Prusa Mendel Y-axis bushing mount
Read the story behind this part: http://blog.byteb.org/2012/01/broken-lm8uu-linear-bearings.html
- get 8x10x10 slide bearings
- print part (4 times), slow perimeters for precision
- clean parts, drill hole to 10mm
- insert zip-tie (max 4mm width, 1mm thickness) through the holes
- press in bushing
- mount on the y-axis base plate
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Bracket for 8x10x10 slide bushings (zip-tie mount) by byteborg is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving byteborg a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure byteborg would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).