Loading

Printable Geneva Wheel

by PrintTo3D, published

Printable Geneva Wheel by PrintTo3D Jan 22, 2010

Featured Thing!

Description

VIDEO HERE: youtube.com/watch?v=D7nDykz6R1o

Step one: Print one of each, but you will need two caps.

Step two: Assemble wheel onto base then cog wheel.

Step three: Press or glue pins on axles.

Step four: Spin wheel in amazement!

Recent Comments

view all

Another video (of one made on a Makerbot) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Looks Good! I didn't have to do an filing with mine. :-P

One with Makerbot. The text was too fine to print and caused few problems. Knife and files came in handy when opening holes/tuning the knobs. But it works :)

Also big thanks to Nick Ames for oozebane settings. Parts came way better than before.

Liked By

view all

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

There are two sets of files.

The unmarked files have units in inches and the files mark "mm" at the end are in millimeters for Skienforge users.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

GregT on Nov 17, 2010 said:

Another video (of one made on a Makerbot) here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v...

Fido on Jan 31, 2010 said:

One with Makerbot. The text was too fine to print and caused few problems. Knife and files came in handy when opening holes/tuning the knobs. But it works :)

Also big thanks to Nick Ames for oozebane settings. Parts came way better than before.

PrintTo3D on Jan 31, 2010 said:

Looks Good! I didn't have to do an filing with mine. :-P

Domonoky on Jan 29, 2010 said:

I printed one on my repman.
But had to turn the caps upside down to make them printable. Also some fileing was needed to make them fit. Otherwise its fine :-)

PrintTo3D on Jan 26, 2010 said:

Thanks for featuring! :)

Anyone Makerbot one yet?

2ROBOTGUY on Jan 24, 2010 said:

Just amazing!

dmatsumoto on Jan 23, 2010 said:

I ran these through Skeinforge and there doesn't seem like anything to print. ???

PrintTo3D on Jan 23, 2010 said:

I just downloaded the base plate directly from Thingiverse and it is 100% fine.
The units are in inches not millimeters.

The base should be 2x3 inches.

Top