6 Packer - 24x12
by BrianEnigma, published
This is a derivative of timogilesâ€™ original â€œ6 Packerâ€ model. Specifically, this started as his design, generated for 1/8" material. I then hand-optimized the pieces to allow parts to better share cut lines. Finally, I (barely) squeezed it to fit on to two 24" x 12" boards.
This design also inclues an etched QR code directing people to the downloadable files.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- 1. Insert 24"x12"x1/8" board into laser cutter.
- Print first file. Be careful! The first file comes really, really close to the edge.
- Remove pieces and insert second 24"x12"x1/8" board into laser cutter.
- Print second file. This one has much more forgiving margins.
- Fill with beer/soda
- Party * Note that the design files are set up for laser cutting at ADX Portland ( http://adxportland.com/ ). This means cut lines are red, etch fill is grey. This may be different from other laser cutting devices/services you use. If I were to do this again, I might make a couple of design tweaks. I go into a bit more detail about this on a blog post: http://netninja.com/2012/01/28/a-robot-laser-helps-me-carry-craft-brew/