6 Packer - 24x12
by BrianEnigma, published
This is a derivative of timogilesâ€™ original â€œ6 Packerâ€ model. Specifically, this started as his design, generated for 1/8" material. I then hand-optimized the pieces to allow parts to better share cut lines. Finally, I (barely) squeezed it to fit on to two 24" x 12" boards.
This design also inclues an etched QR code directing people to the downloadable files.
- 1. Insert 24"x12"x1/8" board into laser cutter.
- Print first file. Be careful! The first file comes really, really close to the edge.
- Remove pieces and insert second 24"x12"x1/8" board into laser cutter.
- Print second file. This one has much more forgiving margins.
- Fill with beer/soda
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
6 Packer - 24x12 by BrianEnigma is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure BrianEnigma would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).