Loading

metratron (by bathsheba grossman)

by addy, published

metratron (by bathsheba grossman) by addy Jan 29, 2012

Featured Thing!

Description

Downloaded this lovely sculpture from here: bathsheba.com/

Probably a bit more challenging to print than the antichron sculpture posted elsewhere on the thingiverse.

This may look good maxxed out and/or stretched on the replicator.

@bathsheba: I'll remove it if you'ld rather it not be on the thingiverse.

Recent Comments

view all

Thanks. I hope this makes people more aware of your designs, and maybe helps you sell a few more. They are exceptionally good.

Regards, A.

It's cool, thanks for the credit! Saves me the trouble of uploading it. :)

May I ask what your support settings were? I am printing great but have NEVER tried support and really want to. I do realize some settings are in raft, if I remember. I use SF40, Rep G29r2.

Liked By

view all

License

GNU - GPL
metratron (by bathsheba grossman) by addy is licensed under the GNU - GPL license.

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

This will need full support. I will try and print v. soon (still bedding in my mk7 head on my TOM). replicatorg 29 with skeinforge 44 seemed to be able to render this OK. Marked as work in progress until then.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

Bathsheba on May 10, 2012 said:

It's cool, thanks for the credit! Saves me the trouble of uploading it. :)

addy on May 12, 2012 said:

Thanks. I hope this makes people more aware of your designs, and maybe helps you sell a few more. They are exceptionally good.

Regards, A.

jamesarm97 on Jan 30, 2012 said:

Just printed. First thing I printed with full supports. Make sure you have them set correctly before printing so you will be able to pull them apart. It is turning out good so far. I just have one crack so far.

Luis on Feb 1, 2012 said:

May I ask what your support settings were? I am printing great but have NEVER tried support and really want to. I do realize some settings are in raft, if I remember. I use SF40, Rep G29r2.

addy on Jan 30, 2012 said:

Wow. Just seen your print. Looks pretty good.

Top