Customizable UDOO Case
by gryphius, published
Fully customizable case for the UDOO mini PC ( http://www.udoo.org ).
- all ports can be opened/closed in customizer
- power connector, power and reset buttons, micro usb, HDMI, ethernet, usb, audio, SD slot
- top: GPIO, SATA, LVDS, camera, dc-in, rtc battery, additional usb, SPI
- anti-warping options (mouse ears / heat wall)
- open source
I haven't used the top ports myself, so I'm not sure if for example the GPIO slot is wide enough. Please let me know in the comments if something should be improved.
- 2013-10-26: initial version considered useable
Download either the default version or open in customizer to select which ports should be open/closed. To prevent warping issues, open the anti-warp tab and enable mouse ears and or heat wall.
The walls between network and the two audio ports are very thin, use high quality (slow) print settings if these ports are open in your case. Apart fromt hat, fast settings worked fine on makerbot / ABS.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Customizable UDOO Case by gryphius is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure gryphius would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).