(moved) dremel milling toolhead for RepMan
by MarcusWolschon, published
THIS DESIGN HAS BEEN MOVED TO YOUMAGINE:
This is an alternative toolhead to allow milling with a RepMan 3d printer.
Feel free to adapt it to other printers like Mendel, Darwin and Makerbot.
It should work fine for milling 3d-objects (Skeinforge) and PCBs (visolate) or for exact drilling (drill holder attachment) and cutting (90
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- print it
- remove the collet nut and collet
- insert the Flex Shaft into the toolhead, turn it to move the black threading through the opening at the end.
- re-attach the collet and collet nut, thus fixing the Flex Shaft in place.
- replace part 10056 of your RepMan with this toolhead, leave the extruder attached to the electronics or attach a resistor of 100KOhm(840 to 920) to identify this as a router. (http://rapmanv3.blogspot.com/2009/06/machinefirmware-manual.html)
- attach the long M5 screw to touch the Z endstop at the correct height for the milling tool you inserted into the Flex Shaft.
- Have fun!