leaf spring frame
by crazytiti, published
A leaf spring frame.
Maybe useful for a 4x4 model
- 4 wheels
- 2 frame
- 4 leaf suport
- 4 leaf
- 2 axle
- 2 "barre transversale"
1) Use acetone to glue leaf support, and frame
2) Use paper clip to get leaf on frame
3) glue axle to leaf
4) use some "nail" made from filament to clip wheels (heat the tip of the filament then flatent it on some metal)
5) use bicylce tube on wheel to get traction
6) do WTF you want with it
7) profit ;)
see it in action : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wenR0qu2uEY
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
leaf spring frame by crazytiti is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure crazytiti would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).