Printable Shutter Sun Shades
by PSUReprap, published
Now you too can have your own nifty shades. Modeled in blender. Warning Will not protect against ultraviolet rays, or muggers.
- Print the stems and rims. You may want to make layer 5ish of the rims solid as this will be the bit next to your face, but this is optional.
- Shove the sqare end of the rims into the holes provided in the stems.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printable Shutter Sun Shades by PSUReprap is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure PSUReprap would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).