by sssidney, published
Recent Commentsview all
this version I changed the tools used to make this from lightwave modeler to openscad. This is my 1st attempt at using openscad.
The 2nd version I made is kind of a hack to see if splitting the top and printing them on their sides would make the legs stronger. It worked. I
Ã¢Â€Â™m going to make the top again from scratch this weekend because I donÃ¢Â€Â™t like how the split affected the rest of the part. IÃ¢Â€Â™m also going to beef up the pegs/holes used to fit the pieces together. Oh yeah IÃ¢Â€Â™ll finally get the switches IÃ¢Â€Â™ve ordered by this weekend so IÃ¢Â€Â™ll actually wire u
p a working bug! Then IÃ¢Â€Â™ll see if battery support is needed.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
I obviously also plan to make it look a little better than a box on legs! :)
Update 3/2/12 - changed the tools used to make this from lightwave modeler to openscad. This is my 1st attempt at using openscad.
MHSS1104 - APEM Slide Switches Microminiature
DCM-382 - VIBRATING MINI-MOTOR - from here:
You must be logged in to post a comment.