by Kepler, published
This is a small robotic claw designed to pick up a can of Red Bull Shot. It was really an exercise to make the simplest possible mechanism that would get the job done, with the least number of parts and as small as possible. It works quite well, even though the pincers could do with a little bit more friction for a better grip (add rubber bands?)
Check it out at: http://youtu.be/IM5oRUVfCBY
- Insert a nut into the underside of servobox.stl
- Fit servobox.stl over the mini servo
- Attach rightpincer.stl to the shaft with the servo accessories (it might be a good idea to screw it in place)
- Attach leftpincer.stl with a M3 screw
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Robotic Claw by Kepler is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Kepler a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Kepler would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).