Wanhao Duplicator i3 E3D Titan Extruder mount
by bliatun, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This Extruder/hotend assembly is made to fit the Wanhao Duplicator i3, and other named versions of this printer.
It features an easy serviceable design, and has an effective part cooling fan with non obtrusive view to your prints.
The E3D Titan Extruder is a light weight geared extruder, combined with the E3D v6 hotend it performs superbly with almost every filament out there. I´m using the light weight Bipolar Nema 17 stepping motor part number 17HS10-0704S. It´s a perfect match for this geared extruder, even smaller pancake steppers can also be used
- Adjustable belt tensioning
- Easy access to filament tension screw.
- Easy to exchange filament
- Fully supported filament path for flexible materials
- Effective part cooling fan
- Easy servicing and access to the extruder
- BLTouch mount positioning for auto bed levelling
- Fangrill with mount points for the X-axis end stop switch and drag chain.
- Wire mounting point
There is about 10mm of the left side of the heated bed that is out of reach with this extruder.
Maximum print size is:
200x200x180mm using AZZA´s Z Extensions to gain som Zzzz..
Update 11/11: Included STEP files
Wanhao Duplicator i3 V2
- 5 Top Solid Layers
- 3 Bottom Solid Layers
- 4 Outline/Perimeter Shells
How I Designed This
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Wanhao Duplicator i3 E3D Titan Extruder mount by bliatun is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bliatun a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bliatun would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).