3D Printed Flip Book Machine
by jcroucher, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
You will need to print
2x end support
2x side support
24x frame support, or alternatively you can use cut down wooden skewers.
You also need glue suitable for plastic
And of course, the printouts for each frame
- Glue the shaft to the two wheels. Make sure the wheels are the correct orientation so they will fit into the side supports.
- Place the washers over the external shaft of the wheels.
- Insert the wheels into the holes in the side supports.
- Glue the side supports into the top and bottom supports.
- Glue the handle into one of the wheels.
- Insert the spokes. These can be easily bent as they are inserted.
The last step is to print and cut your frames. These are based on 2x4" photos.
You can fold them in half around the spoke and hold them in place using a glue stick
Make sure you do a dry run first before glueing to ensure it all fits together.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
3D Printed Flip Book Machine by jcroucher is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving jcroucher a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure jcroucher would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).