by MaakMijnIdee, published
This easy-to-print heartshape is a perfect give-away item for your new lover or Valentine.
With some changes it might also be a photo frame for your personal pictures.
1) Download the file
2) Slice it. I would really recommend a Comb-featured slicer like Skeinforge or the new, still to come Netfabb.
3) Choose a nice color. Red or black will probably be the safest choice.
I added some verions of the shape for you convenience.
The "small" versions has a footprint of approx. 135x150mm and is available in a high resolution and low resolution STL
The "small TOM" version has a footprint of 88x98mm to fit a Thing-O-Matic
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Heart shape by MaakMijnIdee is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MaakMijnIdee a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MaakMijnIdee would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).