Loading

Mr Bean Bust

by sjuskadur, published

Mr Bean Bust by sjuskadur Mar 12, 2012

Thing Info

7908Views 1730Downloads
Report Thing

Summary

This is a bust of Mr Bean. This was a school project but i thought it would be fun to Put it here. Please leave comments if you want things changed or what have you.
This is my first thing here of what hopefully will be a bunch more.

Thing Info

7908Views 1730Downloads
Report Thing

Liked By

View All

License

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

All Apps

This App connects Thingiverse with Makeprintable, a cloud-based mesh repair service that analyzes, validates and repairs most common mesh errors that can occur when preparing a 3D design file for p...

App Info Launch App

Kiri:Moto is an integrated cloud-based slicer and tool-path generator for 3D Printing, CAM / CNC and Laser cutting. *** 3D printing mode provides model slicing and GCode output using built-in...

App Info Launch App
KiriMoto Thing App

With 3D Slash, you can edit 3d models like a stonecutter. A unique interface: as fun as a building game! The perfect tool for non-designers and children to create in 3D.

App Info Launch App

The tie is broken easily.

A gravata se quebra com facilidade.

Great Model.....looks great on any mantle. :)

i scaled this down on my printer and the collar and tie is too thin and fragile to print. Collar has holes. Great model !

I put my bot to work on your Bust this morning. I printed at 50%, which took about 90 minutes to print. He's about 75mm tall. I hope this gives you an idea of what your work looks like on a desktop 3D printer.

A couple things: I had to run your STL file through Netfabb's cloud service because I got several errors slicing the model the first time through. It's an easy way to fix most problems with an STL file and it's free. (http://cloud.netfabb.com/)http://cloud.netfabb.com/)

I printed at 50% because of the time I had availab
le, but also because the file wouldn't fit on my machine at 100%. Some of the details would show up better larger - they are a touch subtle in this scale. I was concerned that the tie would be too fragile, but it was actually thinner than the printers thread width and didn't print at all. My prin
ter's thread width (TOM MK7) is about .4mm, and a feature should be at least double that to be stable
&
amp; printable.

I did just a quick exacto cleanup to remove the support material - some of the imperfections could be smoothed out with acetone.

Hope to see more of your work on thingiverse!

that is super cool. yes i have a bunch of models that i can upload to here. Ill try to upload them. Im not very familiar with the specs but ill upload stuff and see if people want to print them.!

yay

Gangsta Derivate Alert!

a "Gean" should be made :-D

Cool model! Consider uploading a lower res version. A file this size can be somewhat unmanageable for our slicing software. Try exporting a binary STL instead of an ASCII STL, and aim for file size less than 20MB.

Thanks. I just lowered the res and saving it binary lowered the size about 90% :) thanks for that :)

Top