Printable Extruder Holder (MakerBot)
by Zaggo, published
This are printable extruder holders for the MakerBot. They are a replacement for the standard Dinos.
These holders are a little bit lower than the original dinos since I need them that way for a new Printruder design (coming soon). But they should be still usable as drop in replacement with a standard MK3/MK4 extruder.
- Print the four parts
- Use the standard M5 bolts to bolt each pair of holder parts to the z stage
- Use M3x35mm bolts (or longer) to attach a Printruder, Extruder or what ever to the stands
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printable Extruder Holder (MakerBot) by Zaggo is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Zaggo would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).