Loading

Pokemon Goomy Fan Art

by PixelMatter, published

Pokemon Goomy Fan Art by PixelMatter Dec 1, 2013

Description

This is one of our artist's depiction of a popular Pokemon Charactor Goomy.

Update: (2/11/2014)- Re-uploaded a corrected scale version of Goomy so no more re-sizing or confusion!

Recent Comments

view all

Hi! The reason this was happening is because the original file upload was not scaled up. I went ahead and uploaded a re-scaled version of Goomy for your enjoyment. So download the little guy, print him, and take a pic and share it! Excited to see your results.

Nate L.
Pixel Matter

Hi, I downloaded and tried to print this file but it just printed a dot in the middle of the print-bed... I'm using a Robo3D and Repetier-Host for Mac... Help??

We are glad you like it! There are more things to come!

More from Creatures

view more

Liked By

view all

Tags

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

We have printed this model at full size and 50% of its original size with success on a Makerbot Replicator 2 at .2mm and .1mm layer height with default settings. Feel free to experiment.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

rachaelrani on Feb 11, 2014 said:

Hi, I downloaded and tried to print this file but it just printed a dot in the middle of the print-bed... I'm using a Robo3D and Repetier-Host for Mac... Help??

PixelMatter on Feb 11, 2014 said:

Hi! The reason this was happening is because the original file upload was not scaled up. I went ahead and uploaded a re-scaled version of Goomy for your enjoyment. So download the little guy, print him, and take a pic and share it! Excited to see your results.

Nate L.
Pixel Matter

PixelMatter on Dec 2, 2013 said:

We are glad you like it! There are more things to come!

Beaubasaur on Dec 2, 2013 said:

My gratitude to you for uploading this print knows no bounds. Thank you.

Hemholtz on Dec 2, 2013 said:

:D

Top