Polargraph Gondola Dealywhopper
by Dealywhopper, published
This is a part for assembling a polargraph gondola.
Honestly, It's embarrassingly simple, but it does the trick and allows you to easily change pens and adjust pen depth.
I have the best of intentions to jazz this thing up a little, but not any time soon.
- Once you have printed the part, hot glue it to an old CD.
- Shoot some glue into the groove that juts out and insert a reasonably sized binder clip.
- Mount it to your polargraph chains. I'm using wire ties liberated from the grocery store.
- Once mounted, hot glue coins to the CD to adjust the weight of the gondola for your setup. I currently have 8 pennies glued to mine.
- If you have a pen lift servo installed, mount it to the CD using, you guessed it, hot glue.
- Drop by Dealywhopper.com and talk a little smack.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Polargraph Gondola Dealywhopper by Dealywhopper is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Dealywhopper a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Dealywhopper would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).