Polargraph Gondola Dealywhopper
by Dealywhopper, published
This is a part for assembling a polargraph gondola.
Honestly, It's embarrassingly simple, but it does the trick and allows you to easily change pens and adjust pen depth.
I have the best of intentions to jazz this thing up a little, but not any time soon.
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Once you have printed the part, hot glue it to an old CD.
- Shoot some glue into the groove that juts out and insert a reasonably sized binder clip.
- Mount it to your polargraph chains. I'm using wire ties liberated from the grocery store.
- Once mounted, hot glue coins to the CD to adjust the weight of the gondola for your setup. I currently have 8 pennies glued to mine.
- If you have a pen lift servo installed, mount it to the CD using, you guessed it, hot glue.
- Drop by Dealywhopper.com and talk a little smack.