Semi-Circular Anet A8 Fan Duct
by lokster, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is my version of the "circular fan duct" for the Anet A8 printer (and other compatible printers).
- it's actually semi-circular. The circular one deforms after a while if printed in PLA (and I use/have only PLA), so I designed this version.
- it snaps to the fan a lot more securely (on the outside of the fan), and there is no chance of falling off during print.
- designed in such way, that the air blows just below the tip of the nozzle. The original design was blowing too far down.
Designed in Blender, by heavily modifying http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1874390 - simplifying the mesh, adding the new attachment part etc.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Semi-Circular Anet A8 Fan Duct by lokster is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving lokster a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure lokster would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).