Eames Folding Screen Wood (FSW) 6
by TeamTeamUSA, published
"Well, one day you're there and then all of a sudden there's less of you. And you wonder where that part went, if it's living somewhere outside of you, and you keep thinking maybe you'll get it back. And then you realize, it's just gone."
Add a 1:16 scale Eames FSW-6 screen to your Madiverse (Mad Men + Thingiverse) to give it structure! http://bit.ly/madiverse
The Season 5 Mad Men premiere is tonight!
- Print as many files as you want (each is a standalone 6 section screen):
- The full-size screen comes in four finishes: ash, cherry, ebony, and walnut. If you don't have the correct color filament, print with natural/white filament and use spray paint or permanent marker to color the finished print.
The picture shows two prints colored with brown over orange permanent marker to approximate walnut wood grain.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Eames Folding Screen Wood (FSW) 6 by TeamTeamUSA is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure TeamTeamUSA would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).