Carla and LEO's Sheep
by leothemakerprince, published
From the book LEO the Maker Prince:
LEO said, "Draw me a sheep", and Carla did. The next thing you know, his nozzles heated up and his spools started spinning, and this is the sheep that emerged on this tray.
- Print the sheepWHITE file (sparse fill is OK).
- Print the sheepBLACK file. (The upright version is newest and may print well without support.)
- Clean support off of all files and insert the black parts into the white part. There is a nose, ears, and four legs.
- Note that the legs should bend towards the inside of the body.
Here's a tip from Jen Adams at MakerBot: if you put the legs in most of the way (remember, they should curve inwards) and then put the sheep on a table surface and press gently down on the body, you can get the legs to snap in and fit snugly.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Carla and LEO's Sheep by leothemakerprince is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
We're sure leothemakerprince would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).