by cymon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A Bauhaus Chess inspired pieces with a possible game play twist. Each of the pieces can nest into the recess of any other piece. How will this twist effect game play? Perhaps a variant where when capturing a piece you stack on it and gain it's movement. Perhaps you can "capture" your own pieces to make a more powerful piece that you can dismount later.
This part was made with Tinkercad. Edit the part online at: https://tinkercad.com/things/kViPVT8yuhX
- Print two plates in different colors or print the individual colors.
- Make up your own rules for the stacking function.
- Try out a game with someone.
- Post the new rules and results in the comments below.
Stack #Chess by cymon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cymon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cymon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).