by cymon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
If you like my work I hope you'll consider supporting me on Pateron: https://www.patreon.com/3DPrintingProfessor
Subscribe to me on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/mrjoesays
A Bauhaus Chess inspired pieces with a possible game play twist. Each of the pieces can nest into the recess of any other piece. How will this twist effect game play? Perhaps a variant where when capturing a piece you stack on it and gain it's movement. Perhaps you can "capture" your own pieces to make a more powerful piece that you can dismount later.
This part was made with Tinkercad. Edit the part online at: https://tinkercad.com/things/kViPVT8yuhX
- Print two plates in different colors or print the individual colors.
- Make up your own rules for the stacking function.
- Try out a game with someone.
- Post the new rules and results in the comments below.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Stack #Chess by cymon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cymon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cymon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).