Super Mario 64 Coins
by redbeardmathpirate, published
Embossed star coins from Super Mario 64 have many uses!
- Print out a bunch of yellow ones and use circles of them to mark the warp zones and other secrets in your house!
- Print out 8 red ones and place them in a platformy area of your house and award a star to anyone who finds all of them!
- Print out some blue ones because blue coins are cool!
- Printing 100 of them will not grant you an extra life.
- Coins cannot be used as an underwater breathing apparatus.
- Coins will not heal any injury.
- Coins are legal tender only in the Mushroom Kingdom, and may not be used for any debts outside of the Mushroom Kingdom, including, but not limited to, cake purchases, yellow rabbit traps, or stolen hat insurance.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Super Mario 64 Coins by redbeardmathpirate is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving redbeardmathpirate a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure redbeardmathpirate would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).