Hey! This thing is still a Work in Progress. Files, instructions, and other stuff might change!
RC MB Jeep in 1:10
by ossum, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
If you would like to support future free releases, please feel free to leave a tip (especially if you sell prints of my designs). I really want to keep on giving these things away for free.
Making use of the affiliate links that I provide to purchase parts is also a way of supporting me that doesn't cost you anything. I don't recommend anything that I haven't personally used.
Failing all of that, I heartily appreciate a credit or link back to my facebook page when you post your prints on social media.
This is an accurately scaled 1:10 MB jeep which makes use of affordable drivetrain parts off of a 1:18 scale Kulak crawler.
The tyres are quite obviously not to scale. I think these would be perfect, but they are too pricey for me.
These are a list of updates as they happen, so that you know if there are improvements/fixes since you last downloaded.
- Added hitch mounting holes to rear bumper
- Increased wheel hex hole to 12.4mm for easier fitment
- Uploaded corrected frame rails
- Added servo bracket/shock mount
- Added holes to front fenders for shock mount
- Added headlights
- Tightened tolerances on leaf shackle_a and shackle_b to reduce side-to-side movement
- Added seats (and updated "front_floor_and_tub" with matching mounting holes)
- Shortened flanges on motor mount for clearance
- Added missing mounting hole for rear bumper in frame
- Strengthened tailgate vertical-rib
- Fixed gap in rear tub left and right
- Corrected offset nut recess in rear frame rails
- Added shock support points to fenders
- Added option for offset servo mount "servo_mount_offset_option"
- Camaelion added a Sidestep that also adds some clearance for the transmission
- Added prototype alternative knuckles to mount the axles on top of the leaf springs
- New front_floor_and_tub corrects hex recesses and adds steps/footplates behind fenders
- kmhatton discovered that not all Kulak axles are the same and released an alternative version of the knuckles that fix the clearance issues.
I am marking this project as "in progress" since there are still a number of improvements/fixes that I would like to make, I will list them here and tick them off in the update list as they are done. If you wanted to be kept abreast of developments, follow Ossum on facebook
- Add a hinge for the hood
- Add steering wheel
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
RC MB Jeep in 1:10 by ossum is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving ossum a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure ossum would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).