Loading

Snowball Fabricator

by MakerBot, published

Snowball Fabricator by MakerBot Dec 17, 2013

Featured Thing!

Description

A cross between a pair of scissors and an ice cream scooper, the Snowball Fabricator makes perfect snowballs to lob at your friends.

Recent Comments

view all

Posted the individual parts at http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... if you need to make replacement parts.

individual files please. I need to print another arm due to curling.

This looks awesome. It would be nice if the parts were available in separate files, though, so they could be arranged to fit on the print bed.

More from Playsets

view more

Liked By

view all

License

Snowball Fabricator by MakerBot is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Prints without supports.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

yatesgd on Jan 2, 2014 said:

Posted the individual parts at http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... if you need to make replacement parts.

heytiger on Dec 24, 2013 said:

individual files please. I need to print another arm due to curling.

Gigahurtz on Dec 18, 2013 said:

This looks awesome. It would be nice if the parts were available in separate files, though, so they could be arranged to fit on the print bed.

sethmoser on Dec 18, 2013 said:

is there a pin missing here?

sethmoser on Dec 18, 2013 said:

Hmm.. it's in the plated file, and the other files aren't there anymore... also seems like the picture in the "featured" post has different handles than what's shown. What's the right version?

Also - any chance to customize logo or get at scad code?

waterfan2 on Dec 17, 2013 said:

As much as I like Thingiverse and making snowballs to throw at people, the makerbot 'M' just makes it really pretentious.

...That makes this comment ironic in TWO ways! Awesome!

Top