Nickel Stand for role playing portraits
by Gilgamesh82, published
Print out 1x2 portraits of characters or monsters and snap them into these re-usable stands and use them instead of minis for pen and paper role playing! There is a nickel snapped into the base to give it weight.
- Glue the stand back piece to the base
- Add a portrait and snap the cover/frame on to hold it in place.
- Cast magic missile at the darkness!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Nickel Stand for role playing portraits by Gilgamesh82 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure Gilgamesh82 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).