Nickel Stand for role playing portraits
by Gilgamesh82, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Print out 1x2 portraits of characters or monsters and snap them into these re-usable stands and use them instead of minis for pen and paper role playing! There is a nickel snapped into the base to give it weight.
- Glue the stand back piece to the base
- Add a portrait and snap the cover/frame on to hold it in place.
- Cast magic missile at the darkness!
Nickel Stand for role playing portraits by Gilgamesh82 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving Gilgamesh82 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure Gilgamesh82 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).