Prusa Simple Spool Mount and Filament Guide
by QuantumConcepts, published
A simple spool mount which snaps onto the top of a Prusa.
1) Print two of the spool mounts, a bearing* and a filament guide (optional).
2) Snap each spool mount onto the top rails of your Prusa.
3) Use a metal rod to mount the spool between the mounts.
4) Snap the filament guide between the mounts and feed the filament through.
- Check the measurements first to ensure it will fit your spool.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Prusa Simple Spool Mount and Filament Guide by QuantumConcepts is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving QuantumConcepts a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure QuantumConcepts would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).