Loading
Image

Control console

by blddk, published

Image
Control console by blddk Apr 19, 2012

Description

Panel for 4x20 LCD and rotary encoder.

Recent Comments

view all

On my delta machine (Rostock MAX) printing the knob's perimeter sounds exactly like PacMan :)

Here is my current development. I am using http://www.411techsystems.com/... for my LCD panel. Mount hole spacing on my HD44780 is 93mm x 55mm. I'm adding a 10k pot knob for contrast and a different rotary knob. I'm also trying to reduce footprint. I'll post my STL files once it is assembled.

blddk, did you have any issues attaching a 20x4 LCD to the printed holes? My screen fits snugly but mounting holes do not match.

I'm working on a similar design of this. :)

More from Electronics

view more

Liked By

view all
Stay...

Tags

License

Control console by blddk is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

Print the parts out, and secure them to each other with M2x20 screws.
If the screws does not stick enough in the holes, you can also add a nut to the nut-trap.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

jimustanguitar on Apr 28, 2013 said:

On my delta machine (Rostock MAX) printing the knob's perimeter sounds exactly like PacMan :)

wildBill83 on May 16, 2012 said:

blddk, did you have any issues attaching a 20x4 LCD to the printed holes? My screen fits snugly but mounting holes do not match.

I'm working on a similar design of this. :)

wildBill83 on May 16, 2012 said:

Here is my current development. I am using http://www.411techsystems.com/... for my LCD panel. Mount hole spacing on my HD44780 is 93mm x 55mm. I'm adding a 10k pot knob for contrast and a different rotary knob. I'm also trying to reduce footprint. I'll post my STL files once it is assembled.

SteveMac on Apr 20, 2012 said:

This looks good.

What are the electronics that suit this thing?

Top