Classic Game Station
by depthperfection, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Classic Game Station Enclosure
This is an enclosure intended to be used with the Raspberry Pi Zero and MakerSpot Stackable USB Hub.
For background, assembly details, and additional information, check out:
You'll need to print the enclosure (either
enclosure-anti-warping.stl) and cover.
- The cover will probably need a small amount of support on the underside of the recessed screw hole.
- The enclosure itself may need some support within the HDMI port opening (in the back) and/or the SD card slot on the side.
Warping / Curling
If you're printing in ABS (or other materials prone to warping), you may want to try
enclosure-anti-warping.stl. The tabs can help prevent the corners from curling up, and are quite easy to remove after printing.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Classic Game Station by depthperfection is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Non-Commercial - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is not allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving depthperfection a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure depthperfection would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).