Fraction Bars "Wiener Bruchrechentafel"
by bitcraftlab, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Educational Tool for teaching Fractions to the Blind.
- Original design dates back to 1910 or earlier.
- Idea to recreate the design for 3D-printing by Golan Levin.
- Discovery of original design and CAD model by Martin Schneider.
This is just a first quick draft. You probably need to adjust minimum thickness and gaps for this to work on your 3D printer.
I didn't have the opportunity to 3d print this, yet. In case you do, please let me know how it worked out!
- 3D printing-friendly layout in bars-only mode
- Allow for hollow frame + bars
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
Fraction Bars "Wiener Bruchrechentafel" by bitcraftlab is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving bitcraftlab a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure bitcraftlab would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).