HTC Touch-Pro car-holder
by MarcusWolschon, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
This is a car-holder to fit the HTC Touch-Pro in landscape-mode with the keyboard extended.
Possible later improvements:
- 0.2-0.5mm more space for the keyboard
- 2x stronger back-plane (will get rid of the stringing too)
- 2.5mm tapered cross-straps to strengthen the back
- 50-66% thinner base-plate
- 1.0mm wider hole for the cable
- 60Â° instead of 45Â° angle for the taper on the lower side of the HAMA-mount
There are 2 versions of this one.
The basis-version contains no socket,
the HAMA-version can be attached to the car-holders (suction-cup, fan-grill, glue-on,...) by HAMA.
Upgrade this Thing with Thingiverse AppsCustomization
Edit, personalize, or revise this ThingPrint Fulfilment
Order a print of this ThingTools and Utilities
Repair, slice, or enhance this Thing
HTC Touch-Pro car-holder by MarcusWolschon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MarcusWolschon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MarcusWolschon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).