HTC Touch-Pro car-holder V2.0 - V5.0
by MarcusWolschon, published
- less snug fit for the phone (scratches)
- less force required to mount on the HAMA-equipment
- instead of HAMA 5.8mm screws can be used (more rigid laptop-holders or camera mini-tripods)
- thinner base-plate
- overhang on lower side of HAMA-mount less steep
- thicker back-plate
- less stringing
improvements in V3:
- cross-supports on the back
- less snug fit of the phone (better but not yet perfect)
- allow third-party plugs that are wider then the default-one
- less snug fit on the HAMA-connector
- can also mount on camera-equipment (1/4")
improvements in V4:
- hole to access the power-button
- hole to keep your stylus
improvements in V5:
- allow even wider USB-plugs
- holes between the cross-supports in the back against warping and to save material
- mount on any HAMA-compatible or camera-compatible suction-cub/tripod/screw-on/...
- insert phone with keyboard extended
- optional: use cable to attach power and car-stereo/headphones or even external monitor
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
HTC Touch-Pro car-holder V2.0 - V5.0 by MarcusWolschon is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving MarcusWolschon a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure MarcusWolschon would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).