MK7 fan holder/ print cooler
by kommisar, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
The design is a version of the great fan block from timmytool.
It has some additional features like:
- fan ejection nozzles on both sides of the MK7 heater. It provides more even airflow over the printing area and MK7 radiator;
- wider ejection nozzles. Again, more air out - better cooling;
- optional connection to additional air supply (compressor) for delicate prints.
Print the block, clean, install, use.
If there is a compressor around and a need for additional cooling:
- drill two holes on top of the block;
- connect to the compressor using flexible tubes and T-adapter;
- make it cool!
MK7 fan holder/ print cooler by kommisar is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving kommisar a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure kommisar would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).