MK7 fan holder/ print cooler
by kommisar, published
It has some additional features like:
- fan ejection nozzles on both sides of the MK7 heater. It provides more even airflow over the printing area and MK7 radiator;
- wider ejection nozzles. Again, more air out - better cooling;
- optional connection to additional air supply (compressor) for delicate prints.
Recent Commentsview all
You may want to have a look at the STL file. Â I'm slicing it right now and its giving nothing but problems with dangling edges. Â I opened it in netfabb and is so rife with errors that it can't fix it. Â Any ideas?
Great Thing. Must have for every Mk7 User
See http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... for and updated version
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If there is a compressor around and a need for additional cooling:
- drill two holes on top of the block;
- connect to the compressor using flexible tubes and T-adapter;
- make it cool!
You must be logged in to post a comment.