MK7 fan holder/ print cooler
by kommisar, published
The design is a version of the great fan block from timmytool.
It has some additional features like:
- fan ejection nozzles on both sides of the MK7 heater. It provides more even airflow over the printing area and MK7 radiator;
- wider ejection nozzles. Again, more air out - better cooling;
- optional connection to additional air supply (compressor) for delicate prints.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag
Print the block, clean, install, use.
If there is a compressor around and a need for additional cooling:
- drill two holes on top of the block;
- connect to the compressor using flexible tubes and T-adapter;
- make it cool!
By downloading this thing, you agree to abide by the license: Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike
Download All Files (77 kb zip file)