Printbed Calibration Tool
by cello-ch, published
This is a part which fits on the ultimaker generic headmount and will hold a "distance dial" (Messuhr d=52mm). mounted on the Ultimaker you can adjust the print bed on all the corners
- Print it
- remove the 4 support pieces
- use a M3 screw to fix the "distance dial"
- Mount it onto the generic headmont
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Printbed Calibration Tool by cello-ch is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving cello-ch a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure cello-ch would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).