Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000
by carlosgs, published
Simple educational robot for learning how to use various sensors (light, line, distance...) with Arduino UNO.
It features the CRM-Shield and a four-CNY70 board for reading a line on the floor.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
- Two Pololu micro-motors with Pololu wheels
- Pololu Ball caster
- Arduino UNO with CRM-Shield (which has L298 motor driver, two LDR sensors and one LED).
- Four-CNY70 board
- <b>This shield and CNY70 boards are very likely to be used in other printbots :)</b>
- 9V battery that connects to Arduino's power connector
- Main body is 3D printable, based on the MiniSkybot by Obijuan (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989)
Designed in the "Club de RobÃ³tica-MecatrÃ³nica, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid" by:
- Carlos GarcÃa Saura
- Lucas Polo LÃ³pez
This wouldn't have been posible without help from:
- Juan GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez (Obijuan)
- Miguel Gargallo VÃ¡zquez
- Ãlvaro PÃ©rez Ortega
Videos: Robotics introductory workshop at EPS-UAM (Madrid, Spain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQRYJm-Wq0