Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000
by carlosgs, published
Simple educational robot for learning how to use various sensors (light, line, distance...) with Arduino UNO.
It features the CRM-Shield and a four-CNY70 board for reading a line on the floor.
- Two Pololu micro-motors with Pololu wheels
- Pololu Ball caster
- Arduino UNO with CRM-Shield (which has L298 motor driver, two LDR sensors and one LED).
- Four-CNY70 board
- This shield and CNY70 boards are very likely to be used in other printbots :)
- 9V battery that connects to Arduino's power connector
- Main body is 3D printable, based on the MiniSkybot by Obijuan (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989)
Designed in the "Club de RobÃ³tica-MecatrÃ³nica, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid" by:
- Carlos GarcÃa Saura
- Lucas Polo LÃ³pez
This wouldn't have been posible without help from:
- Juan GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez (Obijuan)
- Miguel Gargallo VÃ¡zquez
- Ãlvaro PÃ©rez Ortega
Robotics introductory workshop at EPS-UAM (Madrid, Spain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQRYJm-Wq0
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000 by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving carlosgs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).