Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000
by carlosgs, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
Simple educational robot for learning how to use various sensors (light, line, distance...) with Arduino UNO.
It features the CRM-Shield and a four-CNY70 board for reading a line on the floor.
- Two Pololu micro-motors with Pololu wheels
- Pololu Ball caster
- Arduino UNO with CRM-Shield (which has L298 motor driver, two LDR sensors and one LED).
- Four-CNY70 board
- This shield and CNY70 boards are very likely to be used in other printbots :)
- 9V battery that connects to Arduino's power connector
- Main body is 3D printable, based on the MiniSkybot by Obijuan (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:7989)
Designed in the "Club de RobÃ³tica-MecatrÃ³nica, Universidad AutÃ³noma de Madrid" by:
- Carlos GarcÃa Saura
- Lucas Polo LÃ³pez
This wouldn't have been posible without help from:
- Juan GonzÃ¡lez GÃ³mez (Obijuan)
- Miguel Gargallo VÃ¡zquez
- Ãlvaro PÃ©rez Ortega
Robotics introductory workshop at EPS-UAM (Madrid, Spain): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGQRYJm-Wq0
Arduino based printbot HKTR-9000 by carlosgs is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving carlosgs a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure carlosgs would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).