Sapphos Head half size tilted back 5degrees slic3r friendly
by RichRap, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
A half sized version (53.43mm high) reduced, and it can now be sliced in Slic3r (tested V0.7.2b)
It's also tilted back 5 degrees to hopefully make it print better - less overhang.
Proposed as the model to be used in the weekly 3D printing competition for 28th May 2012 - started by RepRapBCN - see here - http://bit.ly/L6bE32
Competition rules -
You need to print it 100% size (53.43mm high)
The proposed rules from RepRapBCN are as follows:
- The model is proposed on Saturday (thinginverse, dropbox ...). It is very important to indicate the scale and the minimum layer height allowed.
- During the week people make models, post photographs of the finish part and explain the settings used.
- Only DIY machines can be used. Anyway, if anyone wants to make them with other machines (SLA, SLS, Objet, Stratasys...) just to compare can be fine!
- On Friday at 23:59 GMT 0 the game is over.
- During saturday the person who won last week chooses the new winner.
- The new winner repeat step 1 in the same thread.
If anyone thing we could modify the rules to make it better, please post of the RepRap Forum.
Sapphos Head half size tilted back 5degrees slic3r friendly by RichRap is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RichRap a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RichRap would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).