Sapphos Head half size tilted back 5degrees slic3r friendly
by RichRap, published
A half sized version (53.43mm high) reduced, and it can now be sliced in Slic3r (tested V0.7.2b)
It's also tilted back 5 degrees to hopefully make it print better - less overhang.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
Proposed as the model to be used in the weekly 3D printing competition for 28th May 2012 - started by RepRapBCN - see here - http://bit.ly/L6bE32
Competition rules -
You need to print it 100% size (53.43mm high)
The proposed rules from RepRapBCN are as follows:
- The model is proposed on Saturday (thinginverse, dropbox ...). It is very important to indicate the scale and the minimum layer height allowed.
- During the week people make models, post photographs of the finish part and explain the settings used.
- Only DIY machines can be used. Anyway, if anyone wants to make them with other machines (SLA, SLS, Objet, Stratasys...) just to compare can be fine!
- On Friday at 23:59 GMT 0 the game is over.
- During saturday the person who won last week chooses the new winner.
- The new winner repeat step 1 in the same thread.
If anyone thing we could modify the rules to make it better, please post of the RepRap Forum.