Sapphos Head half size tilted back 5degrees slic3r friendly
by RichRap, published
A half sized version (53.43mm high) reduced, and it can now be sliced in Slic3r (tested V0.7.2b)
It's also tilted back 5 degrees to hopefully make it print better - less overhang.
Proposed as the model to be used in the weekly 3D printing competition for 28th May 2012 - started by RepRapBCN - see here - http://bit.ly/L6bE32
Competition rules -
You need to print it 100% size (53.43mm high)
The proposed rules from RepRapBCN are as follows:
- The model is proposed on Saturday (thinginverse, dropbox ...). It is very important to indicate the scale and the minimum layer height allowed.
- During the week people make models, post photographs of the finish part and explain the settings used.
- Only DIY machines can be used. Anyway, if anyone wants to make them with other machines (SLA, SLS, Objet, Stratasys...) just to compare can be fine!
- On Friday at 23:59 GMT 0 the game is over.
- During saturday the person who won last week chooses the new winner.
- The new winner repeat step 1 in the same thread.
If anyone thing we could modify the rules to make it better, please post of the RepRap Forum.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Sapphos Head half size tilted back 5degrees slic3r friendly by RichRap is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving RichRap a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure RichRap would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).