Loading

World Bird Industrial Habitat

by MicahGanske, published

World Bird Industrial Habitat by MicahGanske Jun 2, 2012

Featured Thing!

Description

This is what I created for the MET 3D Hackathon! It's an industrialized world animal derived from a 19th century Ona Niha ritual seat.

Recent Comments

view all

One of my all-time faves! Maybe you could add that it's a Remix of this:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... ?

Thanks, Tealid! This was my creation for the MET 3D Hackathon! I should update the description with that info! doh!

I love this thing! You could have different bodies to suit your mood. Weird by truly Brill! =-O

More from Buildings & Structures

view more

Liked By

view all
Bre Pettis

Give a Shout Out

If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag. Print Thing Tag

Instructions

One file has the body and building structures, and the other file is the legs and head. Print each file and glue together accordingly.

These are set to print at maximum size on the Replicator but you should be able to scale them to half-size and most of the details will still print properly.

Comments

You must be logged in to post a comment.

donundeen on Sep 8, 2013 said:

One of my all-time faves! Maybe you could add that it's a Remix of this:

http://www.thingiverse.com/thi... ?

tealid on Jun 3, 2012 said:

I love this thing! You could have different bodies to suit your mood. Weird by truly Brill! =-O

MicahGanske on Jun 3, 2012 said:

Thanks, Tealid! This was my creation for the MET 3D Hackathon! I should update the description with that info! doh!

Top