low warp, shelled Frame-Vertex
by MarcusWolschon, published
This is a version of the Mendel frame_vertex_6off that should in theory cause less warping. Please test as my printer is currently out of order due to an electrical malfunction.
Recent Commentsview all
Liked Byview all
Give a Shout Out
(The Alibre Design -files are the originals containing the sketches. The other file-formats are exports.)
- The total build time is 2176s=36min. (1 vertex, 0.4mm layer-height at 32mm/s)
- The total distance extruded is 56973.2 mm.
- The total distance traveled is 62808.5 mm.
- The version is 2010-02-12
- The volume extruded is 11.2 cc.