by tart2000, published
Parametric core to build a(n)ice stool.
You can choose:
- legs diameter
- support height / thickness
- tilt angle
OpenScad file 1 and 2 have a different support system (1 is as pictured and 2 has a circular support).
To make it:
- download the openscad files from my Thingiverse account
- set your own parameters and generate the stl
- 3D print the core
- add the wooden legs, put in a bucket with some water
- put it outside
- wait (about 32 hours)
You can also replace ice with concrete (which I'm trying at the moment).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
ANICE stool by tart2000 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
So what's this mean?
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure tart2000 would love to see what you've printed - take a photo and share it on Thingiverse as a Make.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. You can also download the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store) to take a photo and upload your Make right from the app!