by tart2000, published
Parametric core to build a(n)ice stool.
You can choose:
- legs diameter
- support height / thickness
- tilt angle
OpenScad file 1 and 2 have a different support system (1 is as pictured and 2 has a circular support).
To make it:
- download the openscad files from my Thingiverse account
- set your own parameters and generate the stl
- 3D print the core
- add the wooden legs, put in a bucket with some water
- put it outside
- wait (about 32 hours)
You can also replace ice with concrete (which I'm trying at the moment).
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
ANICE stool by tart2000 is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving tart2000 a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure tart2000 would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).