RepRap Huxley Z axis extruder mount
by thinkl33t, published
Replaces the rod holder on one of the huxley's Z axis uprights with a holder with built in mount for a wade's extruder.
Designed for use with a bowden cable.
To compile the openscad files, you'll need to download parameters.scad and library.scad from the reprap huxley SVN.
1x z top clamp.stl
1x z top clamp bar.stl
- Replace the existing Z top clamp with the new printed one
- Run your bowden cable through the hole in the top clamp, and thread a nut onto it
- Using 2x M4 bolts, bolt the extruder onto the bracket
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
RepRap Huxley Z axis extruder mount by thinkl33t is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure thinkl33t would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).