Universal Tablet Stand
by BrickSimple, published
Use This Project
Give a Shout Out
If you print this Thing and display it in public proudly give attribution by printing and displaying this tag.Print Thing Tag
An adjustable tablet stand that will support just about any tablet. Confirmed to comfortably hold the Motorola Xoom, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and all versions of the Apple iPad.
Based off of TheBFR's model: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15337
- Print 2 Universal Stands.
- Print 2 Ratcheted Stabilizing Bars
- Attach the bars into the stands providing enough space to comfortably seat your device.
The parts were printed using a MakerBot Replicator.
Universal Tablet Stand by BrickSimple is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving BrickSimple a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure BrickSimple would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).