Universal Tablet Stand
by BrickSimple, published
An adjustable tablet stand that will support just about any tablet. Confirmed to comfortably hold the Motorola Xoom, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 and all versions of the Apple iPad.
Based off of TheBFR's model: http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:15337
- Print 2 Universal Stands.
- Print 2 Ratcheted Stabilizing Bars
- Attach the bars into the stands providing enough space to comfortably seat your device.
The parts were printed using a MakerBot Replicator.
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Universal Tablet Stand by BrickSimple is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
Show Some Love
Say thanks by giving BrickSimple a tip and help them continue to share amazing Things with the Thingiverse community.Tip Designer
We're sure BrickSimple would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).