APM2 mount adapter
by maxinux, published
A mount for the APM2 Purple to mount where a KKBoard/HobbyKing board was before.
T adapter works for + mode, Y+X works for both.
Requires: 8 nylon nuts, 4 nylon standoffs (Mostly reused from previous mount)
- Print board
- Mount to nylon standoffs to the board where the APM is to connect
- Mount adapter plate to the quad
- Mount the APM to the adapter plate
- Profit! Ok, fly your quad!
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
APM2 mount adapter by maxinux is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution - Share Alike license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- You must distribute Remixes under the same license as the original.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure maxinux would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).