by ThePlanetMike, published
For the latest, greatest version, be sure to check out the Eulidit Slant Wallet II with even easier access to cards! (http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1229532/).
Show off your maker interests by always carrying this functional hard wallet in your pocket. This specially designed wallet holds bills, cards, and coins conveniently together under a sliding lid of your choosing, giving it a unique, personal touch. Standard-sized (U.S.) credit cards, bus passes, and photo ID may be used for the lid.
- You print it. If you often experience curling problems, this print will surely curl due to its large, flat first layers. I recommend printing using a raft with no margin. The wallet prints near the edges of some small beds, so there is not much room to spare.
- You lid it! Pick your favorite card to use as a lid. Photo ID is great for quick reference. Slide it in the top.
- Put other cards inside! Put the long side in first and it will easily drop in to place.
- Load it with whatever you'd like!
To remove cards easily, tip to one side and push your finger through a hole in the bottom. (Don't worry, holes are smaller than an American dime.)
Liked ByView All
Give a Shout Out
Eulidit Wallet by ThePlanetMike is licensed under the Creative Commons - Attribution license.
What does this mean?
- You must attribute (give credit) to the creator of this Thing.
- Remixing or Changing this Thing is allowed.
- Commercial use is allowed.
We're sure ThePlanetMike would love to see what you've printed. Please document your print and share a Make with the community.
To post a Make simply visit this Thing again and click I Made One to start uploading your photo. It’s even easier to post a Make via the Thingiverse Mobile app (available via Google Play and Apple App Store).